The Holy Trinity Church and Cemetery

The city cemetery used to be around the dean church. The citizens of Pisek established a new place for burying the dead, in 1549, on a plot across the river, donated by the King. The Church of the Holy Trinity was built there in 1576, for burial purposes.



back Back to the list of pois