Lo sentimos, este texto se encuentra solo en inglés.
- General Provisions
- The company Turistika.cz, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "operator") is the operator of the internet servers Akce.cz, Filmy.cz, Internet.cz, Livetouring.com, Rozhovory.cz, Turistika.cz, Primavikend.cz, Spoluhraci.cz , Sportovci.cz. Is authorized to provide space for advertising on individual websites of media portfolio according to the valid tender.
- The Advertiser of the advertising campaign (hereinafter referred to as the "advertiser") is a physical or legal entity, ordering advertising on the website from the media portfolio Turistika.cz, Ltd.
- Conclusion of the advertising contract for the publication of advertising
- Advertising is accepted solely on the basis of the order confirmed by the advertiser and the operator or on the basis of a concluded contract.
- The advertiser delivers the order in writing to the address of the operator by e-mail or mail and the operator confirms it within 48 hours by e-mail.
- The contract is concluded by confirmation of the written order by the operator.
- Advertising documentation
- The timely and correct delivery of the documents to the sales department is the responsibility of the advertiser of the advertising campaign.
- All advertising material and other specifications of the order must be provided by the adveriser at least 3 working days before the start of the campaign.
- All material for a change in the advertising campaign must be provided by the advertiser at least one working day before the date of change, otherwise the operator is not responsible for the timely change which will be processed at the earliest possible date.
Recommended standards of the advertising formats
- Documents describing the recommendations and standards in the field of advertising formats are available on the website Sdruzeni pro internetovou reklamu.
Specifications of the advertising format VIDEO ROUTE
- The aim of this service is to shoot the route (walking, cycling, boat, etc.) witha a videocamera and GPS sensor. This is a video, which is connected with a map and a text field, which displays the attractions in the surrounding area with an active link to the individual website, elevation profile, video and a map with an interactive point which shows the location on the map from which the video image is displayed.
- Music, video footage of other landmarks, etc. are not part of the video unless the client requests it in writing in advance!
- Publishing conditions
- If the exact date of the advertising campaign has not been agreed, advertisement will be published at the earliest possible date.
- If the advertiser orders the advertisement with the dimensions which do not comply with the standard dimensions of advertising on the server, the advertisement will be adjusted to the closest possible dimensions and thus also confirmed and newly calculated.
- The right to refuse the advertisement
- The operator reserves the right to refuse publication of the advertisement due to inappropriate content, origin or form, and if it is inconsistent with the laws, regulations, good morals and customs, or is contrary to the interests or could damage the reputation of the operator.
- The operator is obliged to report this fact to the adversiser and is not obliged to give reasons for the refusal.
- The operator has the right not to accept an advertising order from the advertiser who owes for previously published advertisements or to suspend the fulfillment until the amount due has been payed.
- Financial conditions
- The price is calculated according to the valid price list which is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions. The prices do not include VAT, which is charged under the current law on value added tax.
Invoicing and Payment Terms
- Tax documents (invoices) are issued by agreement with the client, commonly on the day of the launch of the advertising campaign (earlier invoicing is possible on the basis of previous agreement between the advertiser and the operator).
- If the campaign runs for several months, partial invoices are issued at the end of each month on the pro rata portion of the campaign (unless otherwise agreed).
- The usual due date of the invoices is within 14 days. In case of delay of the payment is the operator entitled to charge the advertiser penalties amounting to 0.05% of the outstanding amount for each day of the delay.
- In justified cases (especially with new clients) is the operator entitled to request a deposit payment or payment in advance. The appropriate amount must be credited to the account of the operator on the day of the launch of the campaign at the latest. In the event that the payment is not made, the operator is not obliged to carry out the campaign.
- In the event that the ordered campaign is canceled for any reason, the operator reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50%.
- In the event that a campaign which is already underway is canceled, the operator reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the price of the order.
- A statistic is automatically generated to each campaign, with a free access for the advertiser. The statistic contains data on the number of impressions per day, the number of clicks on the banner, in the case of a PR article and a non-banner campaigns only displays of the advertising is monitored by the operator. For the purpose of potential complaints only the value of the number of impressions is binding.
- The advertiser will also receive an evaluation at the end of the campaign. A "screenshot" of the ordered formats can be sent to the advertiser upon request.
- A complaint about advertising can be done in writing within 5 working days of the end of the campaign.
- The advertiser is entitled to a discount or a substitute publication in case of a faulty publishing of the advertisement by the operator (incorrect input of the URL, a swap of advertisements). Discount is always given at the extent to which the purpose of the advertisement was limited.
- Final Provisions
- Special or atypical commercial projects outside the price list conditions are always implement after the agreement and for the negotiated price.
- The operator is not responsible for the veracity of the information contained in the advertisement and the advertisement published in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions form an integral part of the price list. The deviation of the above conditions can be done by a written agreement.
- Order Form
- Banner at the correct size (connection to our services)
- URL (the address, where the clicks on the Banner are going to aim, in the form http: //)
- alt text
- text + 3 photos for the PR article
- invoicing address
- postal address if it is different from the invoicing address
- contact person
- telephone, fax, e-mail
- marking of the campaign
- advertising position / format
- campaign volume
- net price + or a discount for the campaign, where entitled
Material for the Video Route
- Name of the route
- Description of the route
- GPX file or the route drawn on the map
- POI information (title, description, url photos, GPS locations)
Terms and conditions are valid as of 1. 1. 2015
Contact for the operator
- also see section Contact Us
Národní 28, 110 00 Praha 1
ID: 27065227 VAT: CZ27065227
Tel: +420 495 077 221